Businesses that use logistics centers, warehouses, distribution facilities, etc. with dock doors know how easily those doors can get damaged—costing time and money. But Overhead Door’s Knock & Lock® Breakaway Door System can help prevent dock door damage!
The Knock & Lock® system offers a number of benefits. This door:
- Offers protection where it’s needed the most—in the lower two sections of dock doors, where 95 percent of damage occurs
- Resets after impact (the only door system in the industry to do so)
- Requires no special hardware or track
- Comes with standard 2-inch rollers that provide smooth operation
- Is available with optional 3-inch rollers for heavy-duty applications
- Is ideal for both new construction and retrofit projects
- Can pay for itself in as little as one professional service call
- Can cost 35 percent less than a complete breakaway door
- Is energy-efficient (every panel is insulated, providing an R-value of 8.56)
- Has a puncture-proof interior and sturdy steel exterior to provide trouble-free operation
- Has dual slide locks for extra security
- Is backed by an industry-leading 10-year limited warranty
Essentially, the Knock & Lock® Breakaway Door System is a great solution for helping prevent dock damage and downtime, which can help businesses save money. It is the ideal choice for any dock environment and can provide valuable cost savings and high reliability for businesses.
Contact Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie to learn more about the convenient, dependable product we can offer for your warehouse in the central Indiana area!