Do you need a new garage door for your home or building? Thermacore® doors offer the best of sturdy steel construction and energy-efficient insulation. If you’re located in central Indiana, contact Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie—or keep reading to learn more about Thermacore® garage doors!
Steel Insulated Doors from Overhead Door: Thermacore® Collection
Overhead Door’s Thermacore® collection features reliable insulated garage doors made of steel. These doors are as energy-efficient as they are durable, ideal for any home or commercial building. Thermacore® garage doors:
- Last a long time
- Are energy-efficient (some models have R-values of 17.5)
- Have a beautiful embossed wood-grain texture
- Come with galvanized steel with two coats of baked on polyester paint for extra durability
- Have a bottom weatherseal to protect against the elements
- Have in-between section thermal seals and a high air infiltration rating
Thermacore® doors offer design flexibility, durability and thermal efficiency to help you reduce your energy bills.
These doors also come with a variety of options, including:
- Nine standard colors or custom painting to match your home
- “Golden Oak” and “Walnut” wood-grain finishes
- Standard, V5, long or flush panel designs
- Various decorative window trim designs
- Different glass choices (including clear, obscure, double strength and more)
Need a new door for your commercial building? Overhead Door’s WindStorm™ wind load rated system is available on certain models to meet several building code/agency requirements.
Steel Insulated Garage Door Installation in Indianapolis
If you want a new garage door for your home or commercial building in the Indianapolis, Indiana area, we can help. We have been installing high-quality steel garage doors throughout central Indiana for nearly 90 years and can help you too. Contact us to learn more about our services!