If you want a modern look for your home or place of business, you should consider an aluminum garage door. They are sleek, sophisticated and complement many of today’s contemporary style homes and buildings.
Looking for a garage door company in the Indianapolis area to install a new aluminum glass garage door? Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie can help. For almost 90 years, we’ve provided garage door services for homes and businesses throughout central Indiana.
If you need a residential or commercial garage door in the Indianapolis area, we are the company to call. Contact us today!
Residential Aluminum Garage Doors
Do you have a modern-looking home? Overhead Door’s modern aluminum garage doors can add unique beauty and character to the exterior of your home — and they’ll give you years of hassle-free operation.
These garage doors:
- Are low-maintenance
- Are corrosion-resistant and durable
- Have stylish hardware (hinges and fixtures) that are galvanized for a contemporary look
- Have stronger, lighter struts as part of the rail assembly to achieve a smooth, sleek look
- Offer design flexibility — there are a variety of vertical rail widths and horizontal stile widths to complement your home
- Can be installed with insulated glass
One of the best things about our aluminum garage doors is the number of options you have. There is flexibility in the rail and stile design as well as color and glass choices.
Your home deserves the best — and our aluminum garage doors offer the best in both aesthetics and performance.
Commercial Aluminum Garage Doors for Indianapolis Businesses
Aluminum garage doors aren’t used as often for commercial applications, but if you have a modern building, our aluminum door collection offers what you need.
Our doors are reliable and low-maintenance, offer design flexibility and can be fitted to meet wind load building requirements.
Aluminum Garage Door Repair
Have you noticed any problems with your garage door? Is your door suddenly not working? Although garage doors usually last a long time without any issues, repair isn’t always avoidable.
You most likely need a garage door repair — or even a full replacement — if your garage door:
- Doesn’t open or only opens partially
- Doesn’t close or only closes partially
- Doesn’t operate when the motor runs
- Makes a loud grinding noise when the motor runs
- Has broken glass
- Can be manually opened without using the remote control opener or keypad
Whatever your problem may be, you can trust Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie to quickly diagnose and fix it. We offer 24-hour emergency garage door service in the area and are ready to get you out of the fix you’re in whenever you need it.
Call Today for a Free Estimate!
Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie can handle all your home and commercial aluminum garage door needs in the central Indiana area. We’ll do our best to ensure we are your first and last call!