Are you in the market for new windows? If you live in the Richmond, Indiana area and need window replacement services, Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie can help! We offer high-quality vinyl windows in all different styles.
Our Replacement Vinyl Windows
We install windows from:
American Window: Since their establishment in 1989, American Window has grown into a leading manufacturer of custom vinyl windows in Indiana. They offer different window styles for every home.
Great Lakes Window: One of the United States’ oldest vinyl window manufacturers, Great Lakes Window knows how to create a quality product that will perform reliably for years. They offer all different styles of vinyl replacement windows.
American Window and Great Lakes Window make nearly every style of window, including:
- Single-hung: Single-hung windows are one of the most common styles of windows. The lower sash slides vertically to open while the upper sash remains stationary.
- Double-hung: These windows are also found on many homes. Both sashes slide up and down and provide great ventilation.
- Casement: Single-sash windows that are hinged on one side, casement windows are energy-efficient due to the tight seal created between the sash and the frame.
- Awning: Awning windows are the same as casement windows except that they are hinged at the top (and often have a more horizontal orientation).
- Sliding: Sliding, or slider, windows have a sash that glides horizontally to open and offer great ventilation.
- Bay and bow: Bay windows project outward from a home’s exterior—they are typically picture windows flanked by two or more smaller windows, usually casement or double-hung. Bow windows are curved bay windows.
Window Replacement in Richmond
If you’re in the market for new windows, get in touch with us today or feel free to stop by one of our showrooms! We are happy to answer any questions you have about the products we offer and look forward to helping you improve the appearance, energy efficiency and comfort of your Richmond home with the right replacement windows.
We use our own insured and trained installers and do not sub-contract out our work—which helps ensure a more seamless and successful project. Contact us today to learn more or if you’re ready to replace your old windows!