Your front door not only is the first thing guests see when they visit your home, but it also plays a significant role in the security of your home. Whether for aesthetic reasons or something else, timely door replacement is important.
Do you need a new front door for your home in central Indiana? Contact Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie today or keep reading to learn more about signs you need to replace your door!
Talking to a professional is the best way to determine if you need a new front door, but there are some signs you can look out for on your own. You may need front door replacement if your door:
- Is hard to open or close
- Doesn’t operate the way it should (sticks, doesn’t latch properly, etc.)
- Doesn’t lock the right way
- Has moisture around the frame and/or by the bottom of the door
- Is cracking, warping, rotting or rusting
- Has a lot of dents and dings
You may also need a new door if your energy bills have been increasing and you’re not sure why. A door that is old and drafty can be a big source of air leaks so if your utility bill has significantly increased, the front door could be the reason for it!
A new front door not only looks good, but it also can improve the energy efficiency, security and comfort of your home.
Front Door Installation in Indianapolis
Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie offers entry doors from:
- ProVia: The steel and fiberglass entry doors from ProVia complement any home style and excel in beauty, durability, security and energy efficiency—everything you’d expect in a front door.
- Masonite: Masonite steel and fiberglass front doors can add value to any home. Their entry door products come in a range of panel designs and glass configurations that are sure to enhance any architectural style or design need. Every Masonite door reflects the company’s principles—value, quality, support and innovation.
- Home Guard: As beautiful as they are durable, Home Guard’s front doors could be exactly what you need for your home. Whether you want a fiberglass or steel door, Home Guard has it.
If you need a new entry door for your home in the Indianapolis area, we have all your needs covered.
Contact Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie today by filling out the form on the right or calling 317-489-0825 for our Indianapolis location and 765-215-2932 for our Muncie location!