Although perhaps not what you typically picture when you think of a garage door, vinyl is a great material. Long-lasting and strong, vinyl garage doors can provide years of reliable performance.
If you need a new garage door for your home or place of business in the Indianapolis, Indiana area, Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie has you covered. We’ve been installing and repairing vinyl-clad garage doors in the area for nearly 90 years!
Residential Vinyl-Clad Garage Doors
With a thick vinyl exterior, Overhead Door’s Durafirm Collection® garage doors are the ideal escape from wood door maintenance and steel door dent and rust. These vinyl-clad garage doors:
- Are energy-efficient and have an R-value of 11.75
- Require little to no maintenance
- Are sturdy and strong
- Have a rich woodgrain texture for a timeless hardwood look
- Have superior color PVC construction that minimizes scratches
- Can easily be customized to create a more personalized look for your home—there are two different types of panels available and a variety of colors and glass options
Your home needs a good garage door that will keep it protected at all times and look attractive for many years—your home needs our vinyl-clad doors!
Commercial Vinyl-Clad Garage Doors
If you own a warehouse, factory, storage facility or other commercial building that requires a garage door, you know how important a high-quality product is. Overhead Door’s low-maintenance vinyl-clad garage doors will perform reliably for years with hardly any upkeep. If your building has wind load requirements, these doors can be fitted to meet those requirements.
Vinyl-Clad Garage Door Repair
Garage doors generally last a long time without any problems, but you may need a repair at some point. You most likely need a repair (or even full replacement) if your garage door:
- Doesn’t open or only opens partially
- Doesn’t close or only closes partially
- Doesn’t operate when the motor runs
- Makes a loud grinding noise when opening or closing
- Has broken glass
- Can be manually opened without using the remote control opener or keypad
Whatever the problem is, an Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie professional can quickly diagnose and fix it—we offer 24-hour emergency garage door service! If you need vinyl-clad garage door repair, call us at 317-489-0825 for our Indianapolis location or 765-215-2932 for our Muncie location—or contact us online.
Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie can handle all your home and commercial vinyl garage door needs in the central Indiana area. We’ll do our best to make sure we are your first and last call!