Is it time for a new garage door? Interested in installing a traditional door to better match the architecture of your home? Contact Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie for installation—or keep reading to learn more about traditional style garage doors!
Classic Garage Doors: Timeless Appeal
The traditional garage door that comes to mind for most people is the classic, white door with raised panels. Traditional garage doors primarily made of steel and wood, but they vary in color and panel design (many have long or short raised panels).
Whether steel or wood, a traditional garage door can enhance the exterior of your home. This style complements nearly any type of home. We offer a few different lines of classic garage doors.
- Are available with different aesthetic options—classic raised panels, wainscot inspired design or contemporary long panels
- Have two coats of baked-on polyester paint as an attractive yet low-maintenance finish
- Feature a bottom weatherseal that protects against the elements
- Come with a beautiful embossed wood-grain texture
- Come with a lifetime limited warranty (some models)
- Are beautiful and can help improve the curb appeal of any home
- Have heavy-duty hardware that provides smooth operation
- Are made of the finest hardwoods available
- Have a unique aesthetic and detailing
There are variations of classic doors in other Overhead Door lines, such as the Durafirm Collection® (vinyl-clad) and Impression Collection® (fiberglass-clad).
Traditional Garage Door Installation in Indianapolis
No matter your needs, you’ve come to the right place. If want to install an attractive traditional style garage door for your home in central Indiana, contact Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie today! We would love to tell you more about our products or discuss your project.