Your front, storm (security) and patio doors are important. They make up a good portion of your home’s exterior and, therefore, offer aesthetic value—more importantly, they can compromise your home’s energy efficiency and comfort if they’re old and drafty.
If replacement is long overdue for your exterior doors, contact Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie!
Front, Storm & Patio Door Replacement Services
How do you know when it’s time to replace your door? We can help you determine if replacement is necessary, but there are a few signs you can detect on your own that indicate you may need a new front, storm or patio door—such as excessive mold or peeling paint, puddle on the floor by the front door after it rains, drafts near the doors, etc.
Although a repair can fix some problems, full replacement is sometimes necessary—especially if your doors are old and inefficient!
Benefits of Replacing Your Old Doors
Door replacement offers both aesthetic and practical benefits. A new front, storm or patio door can help:
- Make your home more energy-efficient and help you save money
- Make your home more comfortable year round
- Your home be more safe and secure
- Reduce noises from the street
- Increase the market value of your home
- Enhance the exterior of your home and improve curb appeal
Why Choose Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie?
You have plenty of companies to choose from—so why should you work with Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie for your project? We:
- Have over 90 years in the business, so you can rest assured you’re choosing a company with a respected brand.
- Offer wood and steel front doors, steel storm doors and vinyl sliding patio doors—all durable and energy-efficient.
- Install products from leading manufacturers in the industry, such as ProVia, Masonite, Home Guard and Great Lakes Window.
- Have two convenient showroom locations, in Indianapolis and Muncie.
- Are members of the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List—our A+ rating with the BBB and 2012 Angie’s List Super Service Award speak for themselves.
Whatever your door replacement needs, look to our team.
Door Replacement You Can Count On in Central Indiana
If you want a new door that better complements your home and helps you save on your energy bills, Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie can help. We use our own insured and trained installers and do not sub-contract out our work—which helps ensure a more seamless and successful project.
Contact us today—fill out the form in the sidebar or call 317-489-0825 (Indianapolis location) or 765-215-2932 (Muncie location)!