Do you need new windows for your home? Have you considered the casement style? If you want to install new casement windows, contact us today. Or keep reading to learn more about this window style!
Due to their energy efficiency, casement windows are a popular replacement window option. They are single-sashed windows that are hinged on one side. The tight seal created between the sash and the frame makes these windows extremely energy-efficient.
Benefits of Casement Windows
In addition to high energy efficiency, there are several benefits of replacement casement windows! Casement windows:
- Are easy to open—they open easily via a crank, which means they are great to install in hard-to-reach areas.
- Provide great ventilation—don’t want to run your AC all summer and prefer fresh outdoor air? Casement windows open all the way to let in a cool breeze.
- Offer versatility—these windows come in a variety of colors and offer an attractive design that can complement any home.
Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie offers high-quality vinyl casement windows from American Window and Great Lakes Window.
American Window: Since their establishment in 1989, American Window has grown into a leading manufacturer of custom vinyl windows in Indiana. They offer different window styles for every home.
Vinyl casement windows from American Window:
- Have a narrow profile for maximum viewing
- Feature a reliable multi-point locking system and heavy-duty hardware
- Have a slope sill design that provides efficient water runoff
- Are available in different colors
- Feature fusion welded sashes that give the windows better strength
Great Lakes Window: One of the United States’ oldest vinyl window manufacturers, Great Lakes Window knows how to create a quality product that can perform reliably for years. They offer all different styles of vinyl replacement windows.
Vinyl casement windows from Great Lakes Window:
- Have a multi-point locking system for maximum security
- Are energy-efficient
- Are low-maintenance
- Are available with optional easy-clean glass
- Feature insulated glass
- Have narrow sight lines for a larger viewing area
Casement Window Prices
According to Homewyse, in the Indianapolis area, the average cost of installing casement windows is approximately $750 – $995. Based on more than 30 cost profiles on HomeAdvisor, the average window installation cost Indianapolis is about $4,000, with most homeowners spending between $2,235 and $6,699. Of course, it also depends on how many windows you install. If you want to discuss your project, call our professionals! These are just averages and may not be accurate for your specific project.
Replacement Casement Windows in Indianapolis
If you’re in the market for casement replacement windows, look no further than Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie! We offer high-quality, energy-efficient windows that are attractive and durable. Contact us today to learn more about our window replacement services or if you’re ready to install casement windows!