Are you in search of a new garage door for your home or business location? If affordability is the most important factor, a single layer—or pan—garage door may be the option you’re looking for. As a resident of the central Indiana area, you can call Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie for any installation and repair needs you have.
For garage door service, please contact us today or keep reading to learn more about our single layer garage doors.
Single Layer Garage Doors from Overhead Door
The term “single layer” refers to the construction of the garage door. This style (with pan construction) contains no insulation, though it delivers the same beauty and durability of double and triple layer garage doors. It’s an economical choice if you have no reason to insulate or soundproof your garage.
You have many customizable options:
- Choose a color that complements your home or business. There hundreds of different options.
- Enhance the look of your garage door by adding glass. Choose from tempered glass, low-e glass, polycarbonate, Plexiglas and more.
- Customize the panel style to create a distinctive look. Options vary based on the material you choose.
- Pick hardware that complements the garage door and other features of your home’s facade.
Why Choose Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie?
Whether you’re hoping to replace a worn out garage door or install a new door on your recently constructed home or business, Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie is the best source available. Not only are our single layer garage doors beautiful, durable and affordable, but we also offer these benefits:
- Superior product innovation and craftsmanship
- Over 90 years of experience in the industry
- 24-hour emergency garage door repair
- Unbeatable customer service
Contact Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie to learn more about the features and benefits of having a pan garage door installed today.