Do you have a commercial building in the central Indiana area that needs a heavy-duty sectional steel garage door? Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie can help you.
Overhead Door offers a comprehensive line of sectional steel and insulated steel products that include one of the most comprehensive selections of panel profiles, gauges, track styles and hardware for commercial sectional door systems in the industry!
Never ask “Where can I find sectional garage doors near me?” again! If you live in central Indiana and you need commercial doors, Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie is the only name you need to know. Contact us now!
Sectional Garage Doors
Overhead Door offers both insulated and non-insulated sectional steel garage doors.
Our insulated doors are incredibly durable and energy-efficient, with R-values of up to 7.35. They are large, able to work with openings 30 feet wide and 24 feet tall.
Although not as energy-efficient as the insulated models, the doors without insulation are just as durable and of the same high quality. And they are even larger, able to fit openings 32 feet wide and 24 feet tall.
The sectional steel doors come with:
- 16, 20 or 24 gauge door panels for years of hassle-free performance
- Heavy-duty track and hardware made of galvanized steel and engineered for precision
- PVC bottom weatherseal that helps minimize air infiltration and accommodates irregular floor conditions
- Baked on, polyester paint finish that helps provide lasting protection against the elements
- Strong panels and well-engineered track designed to handle many wind load requirements and codes
There are also a number of convenient options for these doors, including:
- Full-section or individual panel glazing that meets requirements for external light or visitor identification
- High-cycle springs in 25k, 50k, 75k or 100k cycles that are ideal for high-usage applications
- Steel strutting that helps ensure structural integrity on wider doors
- Electric and chain hoist operation, aluminum sash sections with DSB, acrylic, polycarbonate, tempered or wire glazing
Learn more about Overhead Door’s sectional steel doors»
Commercial Doors in Indianapolis
Some buildings require the use of a heavy-duty steel garage door, and if yours is one of them, Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie is the company to call. We can install high-quality sectional steel doors.
Contact us today to learn more about the products we offer or to request an estimate!