Looking for recessed panel garage door installers in the central Indiana area? Need to repair your door? Want to replace your old door and trying to decide on a style? No matter your situation, look to the team at Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie.
We install short and long recessed panel garage doors and can repair or replace your old door. Contact us today to schedule an appointment—or keep reading to learn more about recessed panel garage doors!
Recessed Panel Garage Door Installation in Indianapolis
Do you need to install a new garage door? Recessed panels are the opposite of raised panels, although the two have a similar look. They can give depth and distinction, helping improve your home’s overall aesthetic. Recessed panel doors complement nearly any style of home, from Tudor to cottage and everything in between. Recessed panels can be long or short.
In addition to the panels, the team at Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie can help you choose:
- Insulation options
- And more
We’ll help you choose the right door for your home.
Need to repair your recessed panel garage door? Call us for service! Whether your door won’t open all the way or a panel is dented, our team has you covered. We offer 24-hour garage door repair and have worked with recessed panel doors of all sizes.
Short & Long Recessed Panel Garage Door Services
Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie not only offers many different high-quality doors, but we also:
- Offer emergency service
- Have over 100 trucks on the road every day—we are never far from you!
- Have a motto—Customer Satisfaction IS Our Business—that is actually a true method of business
- Offer nearly 90 years of experience
- Were named “brand leader” by builders for two years in a row, according to Builder’s annual Brand Use Study
- Offer different coupons and specials
- Are members of The Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List and more
- Have a lot of happy customers—see our testimonials
Want to install a new recessed panel garage door for your home or commercial building in the Indianapolis area? Talk to one of our experts today!