If you need an insulation company in the central Indiana area, Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie can help you. We work with homeowners and builders/contractors to install blown-in, or blown, insulation in homes and commercial buildings, for both retrofit and new construction projects.
Contact us if you’re ready to begin your project, or keep reading to learn more about blown-in insulation!
Blown Insulation Installation
“Blown-in” refers to a method of installation—blown-in insulation is installed with a special blowing device. Fiberglass is available in blown-in form, and cellulose is as well. Blown-in cellulose is also called loose-fill cellulose.
Blown-in insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year round
- Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration (and help eliminate mold growth)
- Contribute to a healthier environment
New Construction & Retrofit
The Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie team uses blown-in insulation for retrofit (re-insulation) and new construction projects. We have experience with both commercial and residential projects and can install fiberglass and cellulose in walls, attics and crawl spaces.
Central Indiana Blown Insulation Installers
If you’re in the central Indiana area, Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie can help! We have experience installing blown-in fiberglass and cellulose (loose-fill) in both existing homes and new homes being constructed, and our professionals use products from leading manufacturers.
Being a part of the Installed Building Products family of companies, Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie offers knowledge, experience and resources that few companies can match.
Get in touch with us to learn more about our insulation services or if you’re ready to start your project—fill out the form on this page!