If you need a batt insulation company in central Indiana, Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie can help you. We work with homeowners and builders/contractors to install fiberglass batt insulation in homes and commercial buildings, for both retrofit and new construction projects.
Contact us if you’re ready to begin your insulation project, or keep reading to learn more about fiberglass batts!
Batt insulation comes in pre-cut panels and is typically made of fiberglass. It’s one of the most common forms of insulation available. Batts can be installed in various areas, such as the attic and walls.
Batt insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year round
- Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration (and help eliminate mold growth)
- Contribute to a healthier environment
New Construction & Retrofit Projects
The Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie team uses fiberglass batts for retrofit (re-insulation) and new construction projects. We have experience with both commercial and residential projects and can install batt insulation in walls, attics and crawl spaces.
Batt Insulation Installation in the Indianapolis Area
If you’re in Indianapolis or a surrounding area, we can help! Our has experience installing batts in both existing homes and new homes being constructed, and our professionals use high-quality fiberglass insulation from top manufacturers in the industry.
Ready to improve your energy efficiency? Contact Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie today!