Do you need a new garage door for your home? Considering a carriage style door? Contact Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie for installation—or keep reading to learn more about this garage door style!
About Carriage House Garage Doors
Carriage style (or carriage house) garage doors are inspired by the antique look of carriage doors before the invention of cars. They are characterized by decorative hardware and hinges that resemble the hardware of real carriage house and barn doors. While carriage style doors all have a similar look, they can vary in terms of:
- Material (typically steel and wood)
These types of doors are beautiful, adding distinct character and architectural detail to a home’s exterior. Rustic or period-style homes, which have architectural features that balance the old-world feel of carriage house doors (white pillars, turrets, lantern-type exterior lighting, etc.), are the best match for carriage style doors, but these doors can complement any home.
Carriage style garage doors in the Carriage House Collection combine distinctive carriage house designs and superior insulated steel construction to create a blend of elegance and strength. They have:
- An embossed wood-grain texture for extra beauty and durability
- An embossed steel-back interior for a clean interior look
- Polyurethane insulation (R-value of 10) for thermal efficiency
- A durable finish (hot-dipped galvanized steel with two coats of baked-on polyester paint)
- A bulb seal to protect against inclement weather (on the bottom of the door)
- Two sizes available (7-foot doors with three-section designs and 8-foot doors with four-section designs)
- A limited lifetime warranty
Learn more about Overhead Door’s Carriage House Collection »
Carriage Style Door Installation in the Indianapolis Area
Whatever your needs, look no further. If you’re interested in a beautiful steel carriage garage door for your home in central Indiana, contact Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie today! We are happy to tell you more about our doors or discuss your installation.