If you want a modern look for your home or place of business, you should consider an aluminum garage door. They are sleek and sophisticated and complement many of today’s contemporary style homes and buildings.
Looking for a garage door company in the Indianapolis area to install a new aluminum door? Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie can help. For almost 90 years, we’ve been providing garage door services for homes and businesses throughout central Indiana.
Residential Aluminum Garage Doors
Do you have a modern looking home? Overhead Door’s modern aluminum garage doors can add unique beauty and character to the exterior of your home—and they’ll give you years of hassle-free operation. These garage doors:
- Are low-maintenance
- Are corrosion-resistant and durable
- Have stylish hardware (hinges and fixtures) that are galvanized for a contemporary look
- Have stronger, lighter struts as part of the rail assembly to achieve a smooth, sleek look
- Offer design flexibility—there are a variety of vertical rail widths and horizontal stile widths to complement your home
- Can be installed with insulated glass
One of the best things about our aluminum garage doors is the number of options you have. There is flexibility in the rail and style design as well as color and glass choices. Your home deserves the best—and our aluminum garage doors offer the best in both aesthetics and performance.
Commercial Aluminum Garage Doors
Aluminum garage doors aren’t used as often for commercial applications, but if you have a modern building you want an aluminum garage door for, Overhead Door’s aluminum door collection offers what you need. Our doors are reliable and low-maintenance, offer design flexibility and can be fitted to meet wind load building requirements.
Aluminum Garage Door Repair
Have you been noticing problems with your garage door? Is your door suddenly not working? Although garage doors usually last a long time without any issues, repair isn’t always avoidable. You most likely need a repair—or even a full replacement—if your garage door:
- Doesn’t open or only opens partially
- Doesn’t close or only closes partially
- Doesn’t operate when the motor runs
- Makes a loud grinding noise when the motor runs
- Has broken glass
- Can be manually opened without using the remote control opener or keypad
Whatever your problem may be, you can trust Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie to quickly diagnose and fix it. We offer 24-hour emergency garage door service in the area and are ready to get you out of the fix you’re in whenever you need it. If you need to repair your garage door, call us at 317-489-0825 for our Indianapolis location and 765-215-2932 for our Muncie location—or contact us online.
Overhead Door Co. of Indianapolis & Muncie can handle all your home and commercial aluminum garage door needs in the central Indiana area. We’ll do our best to make sure we are your first and last call!